- ENVS 201 Introduction to Environmental Studies: Social Sciences
- ENVS 450/550 Political Ecology
- ENVS 455/555 Sustainability
- ENVS 607 Seminar in Political Ecology
- Geography 462/562 Historical and Contemporary Views of the Environment
- Geography 475/575 Africa: Environment and Development
Peter's interests are in the social and political dimensions of human uses of the physical environment, with focus on Africa and the American West.
B.A., 1986, California, Berkeley; M.S., 1990, Harvard; Ph.D., 1997, California, Berkeley. (1997)