Advising during UO coronavirus closure

A message from Leslie McLees, the undergraduate advisor, about the impacts of coronavirus on advising

Due to the actions listed by UO President Schill, classes will be delivered remotely through the Fall 2020 term. Advising will also be conducted remotely as Condon Hall is closed. If you have some basic questions about courses and requirements that you think can be answered via email, please email geogadvr@uoregon.edu and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to have a conversation with me, we can set up a time over email to use Zoom to have a conference or you can make an appointment during regular office hours through Navigate, following the instructions on this page. I will send you the zoom link when we decide on a time or when you sign up for an appointment.

Please be patient as the university, instructors, and advisors are all working for you while juggling their own lives at the same time. Please take precautions to protect yourself and your community. If the social isolation of this time brings up any mental health issues, please (please) reach out to me or contact the Counseling Center.

Be safe,
Leslie McLees